At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding of the importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Operation principles, purpose and objective
- The importance of ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements while providing service
- How all processes in ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement interact with other Service Lifecycle Processes
- The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes
- How to use the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreement processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
The Service Offerings and Agreements Capability course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate want to pursue the intermediate and advanced level ITIL Certifications.
- Individuals and / or operational staff who require a deep practical understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization, for example: operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management and Business Relationship Management
- IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs.
- Typical roles include (but are not restricted to): IT professional, IT/business manager, IT/business process owner, and IT practitioner.
Candidates for this course must:
- Hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate
- Complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the Service Design and Service Strategy publications
- There is no minimum mandatory requirement but 2 to 4 years professional experience working in IT Service Management is highly desirable
Students receive a copy of the course syllabus, classroom presentation material, practice exam, case study, homework and assignments.
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements Capability exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme.
- Project Management Institute – Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 38
Course Organizational Logistics:
- Webinar format with instructor
- Class will use online discussion forum: chat, web whiteboard, slide handouts.
- 10 students maximum
- Virtual Course runs 9:00am - 5:00pm EST each day.
- The exam will be offered on the last day of class.
About the Examination:
- The exam is a closed book, eight (8) multiple choice questions.
- The pass score is 70%
- The exam lasts 90 minutes.
- ITIL exam will be online, a webcam is required.
Ashford Global IT provides the following Success Guarantee:
In the event that a student does not successfully complete the ITIL certification exam, they may take the class and/or exam again at no cost. See details*
With Ashford Global IT’s Success Guarantee, combined with our competitive pricing, we feel sure we can meet and surpass your expectations for this class.